How To Fly A Kite
- Attend a kid’s birthday party at the Two Rivers Wildlife Park along the Mira.
- Stand on a grassy hill.
- Check wind speeds and direction by doing that thing where you stick your finger in your mouth and then hold it (your finger) up in the air. (Optional)
- Take your party-favour kite, put the reel in a child’s hands, and throw the kite into the wind.
- Take the line in your hands, to prevent decapitation of nearby children when the wind changes direction.
- Smile (someone’s taking a picture).
(Photo: Morwenna Hancock)